Our IT relocation services use secure logistics and security-vetted IT engineers, to easily handle your IT moves, whether in a single building or nationwide. We can fully manage your staff moves, and we can move your new, live and redundant IT equipment nationwide, at any time. This ensures minimal disruption to your business, whilst ensuring maximum efficiency – all provided by a fully insured professional.
If you have a one-off IT relocation, or an ongoing demand for IT moves and changes within your organisation, we can help.
Office IT Relocation
Services for Local
We’ll take the stress out of your IT office move by ensuring a successful and pain free transition to your new premises on time, within budget and with minimal disruption to your business operations.
A breakdown of our Office IT Relocation Process.
Pre-move ICT Audit.
The key to a successful IT office relocation project is meticulous planning. Our Project Managers have an obsessive attention to detail and will communicate with you at every stage of the IT relocation project to ensure you know exactly what will be happening and when.
Once a moving date has been confirmed, a dedicated project manager will work closely with your internal project organiser to complete the following tasks:
1. Existing IT audit – We will conduct a full audit of your existing IT Infrastructure and create an inventory list of hardware that is being retained or retired. If you’re upgrading much of your IT equipment, then we can provide a WEEE IT recycling service as part of the Office move project.
2. Additional IT equipment – If you are expanding, then we’ll confirm what additional IT Systems are required for the new office.
3. Data and Comms – We will confirm what ISP and Telecoms service providers are being retained or cancelled and reach out to new/existing providers to make the necessary arrangements.
4. New office IT audit – We will conduct a fully comprehensive audit of your new premises in order to identify any new network and communications equipment that’s required BEFORE the move commences. This includes structured Network Cabling, Patch Panels, Switches, server racks/cabinets and Internet Connectivity (Leased line, fibre to the premises or cabinet). We will also look to identify any accessibility problems that could hinder a successful outcome, such as parking, lifts and office access times.
5. Procurement – We will arrange for our procurement team to provide you with costings for new any new equipment that’s required for the new office.
6. Logistics – We will coordinate the physical move of your IT equipment on moving day.
Pre-moving day checks.
We will ensure that any connectivity and Network communications requirements have been installed, tested and working at the new office premises before moving day, including:
- Structured data cabling – Including patch panels, sockets and face plates
- Internet connectivity – We will ensure that your Internet connectivity is working and test the line speed
- Wireless Internet Connectivity – We will install, configure and test any Wireless Connectivity that’s required before moving day
- Disaster Recovery – We will ensure that your IT systems are backed up correctly before the office move commences, and your Disaster Recovery solution can be rolled out quickly and effectively in the highly unlikely scenario where we encounter a problem on moving day
- New IT equipment – We will make sure that any new IT equipment has been shipped to the correct location and everything is present
We are happy to conduct an IT relocation project during standard business hours in order to reduce your moving costs. However, we typically undertake medium to large scale IT relocation projects over a weekend period in order to avoid affecting your business productivity and profitability.
Your IT Project Manager will oversee the entire IT relocation project and supervise our team of highly experienced Field Support engineers on moving day.
1. Decommission existing IT equipment – A team of experienced IT engineers will decommission and securely pack your existing IT equipment in secure transit boxes.
2. Logistics – The IT equipment is then safely and securely transported to your new business premises by a fully insured IT Logistics service.
3. Recommission and configure your IT Systems – Our engineers will then travel to your new premises to unpack, setup, reconfigure and test your new and existing IT equipment quickly and efficiently, ensuring minimal disruption to your business operations.
4. Testing and snagging – Our engineers will not leave site until every element of your IT Infrastructure is tested and working, ensuring your business is fully operational for Monday morning.