Setup Office365 Mailbox on Samsung Android Device
This article covers the set up of Office365 Email app on their Android device with their Office 365 email.
NOTE: These screenshots were taken on a Samsung Galaxy Pro Tablet so these steps may look different on your device. Please consult your device manufacturer’s instructions/user guide for additional assistance.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General and then tap Accounts. Then tap Add account.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accounts.
- Then tap Add account.
NOTE: Your device may store information on the accounts tied to your device somewhere else but it should be within the Settings menu.
3. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
4. Enter your campus email address and password. Then tap Manual setup.
- Enter your campus email address (e.g. email@example.com) and password.
- Tap Manual Setup.
5. Enter the Domain/username as firstname.lastname@example.org. Then enter outlook.office365.com as the Exchange server. Then tap the right arrow.
- Enter the Domain/username as email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your campus password (this may already be populated for you).
- Enter outlook.office365.com as the Exchange server name.
- Tap the right arrow at the top right of the screen to continue.
6. Tap OK.
7. Select your account options and then tap the right arrow.
Select your account options and then tap the right arrow at the top right of the screen to continue.
9. Tap OK when prompted about updating security settings.
NOTE: You must allow these security settings to be updated in order to use your campus email on your device.
10. View the requirements and then tap Activate.
11. You’re done!
Once you start seeing your emails appear in the Email app, you’re all done!
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 01495 70 80 90.